Wednesday 4 March 2009

#101 Dalmation?

Now, I dont really think this is strictly a Dalmation, (toy not a real dog). I dont know what it is though anyone? I can't claim the idea for a painting of this specific dog breed on day #101 thanks goes to Ben for that one, thanks Ben. It isn't my toy dog either thanks must go to Tim for that, thanks Tim. Finally thanks goes to facebook for allowing the conversation that gave birth to the idea in the first place, Thanks facebook! The only thing I have done in the whole enterprise is paint the thing...Oil on gesso 16cm x 12cm.

5 comments:

Tim said...

And in turn, I should point out it's not my dog it's my son's.

Anonymous said...

I think that's a Pointer, rather than a Dalmation - but still, the thought was there, eh ;)

Dan Young said...

David, I have just been looking at some pics of pointers and I reckon your right! 101 Pointers doesnt quite have the same ring to it!

Anonymous said...

sssh! - if we don't tell anyone, maybe they won't notice ;)

Dan Young said...

Notice what? ;)