Sunday 24 May 2009

#182 Half a Lemon


Well here we are, half way. I would like to say a hello and a thank you to everyone who has been following the project from the beginning, or from whenever you found it. I know it's a hard slog but please do stay with me over the next six months as I continue my painting challenge. I am thoroughly enjoying sharing my painterly endeavors with you all and am utterly amazed at how far around the world my little project has gone. I have sold paintings to Slovenia, America, China as well as up and down the United Kingdom. I also see people are following from Australia, Canada, South Africa, most of Europe to mention a few.
So, here is a painting of half a lemon to commemorate getting to the half way point. I will begin the second half of the project tomorrow by painting another object cut in half, but I am not sure what it is yet. Oil on gesso 16cm x 12cm.

No comments: