Wednesday 2 September 2009

#283 Cherry Bakewell


A cherry bakewell might be the most suggested object for a painting, I haven't kept accurate records of such requests but a lot of people have said - 'you should paint a cherry bakewell' to which I reply - 'I probably will when I have some'. This is a mini bakewell from my extended kitchen fitting snack selection! Everyone knows you need a lot of cake when diying. And no, I dont just sit arouns and eat cake when I should be building/painting/flooring. Right off to do the ceiling, oo go on then maybe just one before I start! Oil on gesso 16cm x 12cm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe you me two cherry bakewells are better than one

Dan Young said...

that's funny because I was going to paint two!

Kate Young said...

im in agreement they are soo moreish!!!!