Tuesday 3 November 2009

#345 Cake Crumbs


I have to admit, I came as close as I have come to forgetting to paint tonight! I had my evening class tonight so, I got home later thanm usual, ate my lovely pie dinner, opened a bottle of wine, watched something on the tv, I cant even remember what it was, then suddenly at 11 oclock I suddenly remembered!! I had also decided to paint the same thing I made my students paint this evening, which was various autumn leaves. But, I forgot to select one to bring home. 'Tiddley pom' I said to myself, and proceeded to eat a cup cake (you will remember them from sundays post!). I have also been painting a series of 'cake crumb' paintings a bit smaller than these so I thought this would be a good opportunity to paint a bigger one. Oil on gesso 16cm x 12cm.

1 comment:

Dan Young said...

it was Gordon Ramsays F word, thats what I was watching. This is also the closest I have come to not getting it painted before midnight!