Friday 22 January 2010

#60 Two Halves of a Nectarine


First of all I am very excited to announce I was on the tele tonight! If you follow this link http://tinyurl.com/ygcj7ys you should see the entire program with my slot about 15 or 16 minutes in. I especially enjoyed seeing the presenters drawings! Many thanks to Rob and Tim who squeezed into the studio with their cameras and lights last week to film me painting the lemon! In case anyone missed the lemon auction I am relisting it tonight as it was the one in the piece on ITV West Country Tonight. I paint quick dont I ;). I painted the these two Nectarine halves both in partnership with the lemons and in celebration of having some bloody lovely nectarines! Watercolour and Pencil 29cm x 19cm click here to bid.

4 comments:

Woodwosecarving said...

Saw it and it was great. Hopefully it will boost the audience and therefore the sales.
Dave

Dan Young said...

Cheers Dave! Well on friday night 5times the normal amount of people looked at the blog...so a big welcome to all the new followers!

Linda said...

Video not available outside the UK :-(

Dan Young said...

Video not available inside the uk at the moment.. watch this and similar spaces!