Friday 8 July 2011

#227 Iced Fruit Bun

Now the 'is it cake argument' will rage on after this one. You may have noticed the little cake slideshow on the right of this screen. You too could have your drawing in the slideshow and help me celebrate making #1000paintings (which will happen on August the 19th) just draw or paint your favourite cake then pop over to the #1000paintings flickr group and upload your cake! If you are really keen on #1000paintings you can follow me on twitter @danyoungdaily and use the #1000paintings hashtag, I tweet most of the entries so you even get a mention!



I am little cake obsessed and I dont care that this one is technically bread! I have aven painted a little canvas of this and filmed it developing more on that when its edited and on youtube.

No comments: