Thursday 24 November 2011

#001 Tube of Paint - Year Four


A new begining then. I am a little amazed that I have just started my fourth year of daily painting. And still havent missed a day (apart from the one day when I forgot to post but I still painted!). I never thought I would keep it going for that long.. And I already have a pretty good idea what I will do next year.......

But back to this year. The theme is a little bit different this time, I am going to be making 366 (2012 is a leap year!) digital ipod/ipad paintings, these will be available as prints so keep an eye out for more info on that once I have done a few of the paintings (or are they drawings?).
I have started the year of digital pictures with this, one of one my favourite tubes of paint; Carmine Lake. I see it as a sort of handover picture, from real to virtual colour. But dont worry I will still be making real paintings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

I look forward to seeing 365 more and hopefully owning one (i am sure there will be one that matches green walls, purple carpet and a red velvet sofa)

xxx

Dan Young said...

Haha what wouldn't go with that colour palette?!