Sunday 11 April 2010

#139 Coffee Machine Handle


It was this morning that I realised that, apart from a handful of days, I have used this everyday of this daily painting project, making at least one cup of sweet, strong espresso coffee using my fantastic little coffee machine. I have spotted a few objects that may have been used every day this weekend watch out for more of them! watercolour and pencil 29cm x19cm click here to bid.

Right then, to the important business of the prize draw for members of my facebook page to win the painting of a pack of post-it notes from day #110, I assigned numbers to you all and used a random number generator from the interweb, and the winner is.........Irene Weller..Congratulations to you!! More competitions coming up, I thouroughly enjoyed that one!

No comments: