Tuesday 3 January 2012

#041 Lampshade

Dentists should really have more interesting things on their ceilings. This is from my own front room ceiling, you just don't look up enough do you?

On the up side he has finally found why my face has felt like it wanted to explode. I have had a massive hidden abscess at the root of one of my molars with no visible 'entry wound' so has not been picked up before. At least it is better than the other things I was being diagnosed with. Although I now have a deep respect for Cluster Headache and Trigeminal Neuralgia sufferers.

1 comment:

Chirocat said...

Hi Dan, Thought I would check in on your page to see how you got on at the dentist - glad to hear they have finally found the cause of your facial pain. Good luck for the root canal! (P.S. I really like the lamp picture)
Cat the Chiro