Thursday 15 July 2010

#234 (#599) Spiderman Plastercast

Spiderman is my favourite cartoon superhero. Don't get me wrong Batman is good too but Spiderman is sarcastic and gives the baddies a bit of cheek, I like that! Spiderman is also a favourite of my nephew Josh so, this one is for him. Mostly because he made my day when I got home from work to find the Birthday card he made for me (a couple of days late I know, well, he is 5 and lives on the other side of the country, and doesn't fully understand the postal system, not sure I do either.... ) Anyway, cheers matey! see you soon. Watercolour and pencil 29cm x 19cm, not for sale.
-
Oh, by the way the film of the robot painting from day #231 is uploaded. If you would like to have a look please click my shiny new 'Youtube' button which you will find on the right hand side of your screen if you scroll down a little.

No comments: