Monday 13 September 2010

#294 Conductors Baton


This is Debbies conductors baton, broken during a particularly energetic piece so I'm told. I have also painted this in oil. Which brings me rather nicely to the musical instrument paintings I have been making. I have popped a few tasters on the facebook page  so, please pop over and have a look I'll add more. All 21 paintings will be on show at the Cheltenham Laides College Parabola Arts Centre on September the 24th during a performance by a selection of the artists that use CCP's Musical Youth centre to celebrate CCP's 21st Birthday, to find out more click here, there are also tickets still available to see Arianna & The Forth Phase, Rufio Summers, Jewlz and A.Dott, and the projects namesake, Musical Youth themselves.

The oil paintings and will be all be sold to raise money for the Musical Youth music project (I want to stipluate they can only buy vintage acoustic guitars with the proceeds but that might not be awfully practical) a lot of links there so, I will stop typing now. Watercolour and pencil 29cm x19cm click here to bid.

No comments: