Wednesday 22 September 2010

#303 Piano Keys

Getting very excited about Friday evenings celebrations now, especially as all the paintings are done now, a slight delay in getting hold of these piano keys, I really wanted the piano represented in my 21 musical instruments. Just need hang them on Friday afternoon and sell them to the highest bidder. Which reminds me, They will all be sold at the event on Friday night through a silent auction so, if have seen them on the facebook page and would like to buy one to help raise money for CCP's Musical youth Project please email me with your highest bid which will then become the opening bid on the evening and you may win or you may just help the price get higher ;). All proceeds will go to the charity. But not from this one so if you want a watercolour version I get alllll the money moo haha ahem. Watercolour and pencil  29cm x 19cm click here to bid.

No comments: