Thursday 25 November 2010

#002 Cardboard Box

Not just any cardboard box, this cardboard box is the archive box that I am keeping safe the 21 musical instrument paintings I made for CCP's 21st birthday . More about those pictures in the coming weeks. This is the corner of the box painted where I set it down on the table in the studio (hence the messy desktop) when I got in from hanging, and talking a bit about them, at Cheltenham Art Gallery this evening at a special event to highlight the auction and CCP's excellent work supporting and improving the lives of children, young people, families and vulnerable adults with multiple and complex needs, specifically the work the Musical Youth project does with young musicians. Oil on Gesso.

Also, the last batch of watercolours are all on ebay now so please have a browse, I want to see how these dry before I start to open the auctions for these new paintings on ebay.

No comments: