Friday 6 December 2013

013 Sweet Dumpling Squash - charcoal and electric rubber

We have an amazing crop of these squashes from the garden. Subsequently squash is what we are eating a lot at the minute so what a great thing to celebrate by spending a bit more time on it and using a few different media over the next few days. Today charcoal tomorrow oil or maybe more Lino or fresco or light projection.... We shall see. I am thoroughly enjoying the freedom that this year is offering me already and I am not even two weeks in!



And oh yes an electric rubber. Or electric eraser for my American friends it's a pen like thing with a whizzy rubber end that spins around so you almost write with it like a negative pencil! See how I have signed and numbered with the electric spinny rubbery eraser thing. 

No comments: